New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power of the Shark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet
Gold: 0
Class: Neophyte
EXP: 0

Power of the Shark  Empty
PostSubject: Power of the Shark    Power of the Shark  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Name: Hydro Ball
Incantation: Burst and take flight, Hydro Ball
Class: 4
Type: Mana
Sub-Type: Attack
Specialties:
Elemental: Element: Water
Availability: Open
Requirements:
Elemental: 50
Element: Water
Control: 300
Description: The use point there Palm at their target. Once ready, water will be summon and take the shape of a ball. The ball has a 12in radius all around and move at 40% of the speed stat. It gives blunt damage that can easily bruise skin and slightly bruise the bones.
Training: 350
Cost: 30 mana

Name: Hydra Manifest
Incantation: Open you eyes in this new world, Hydra Manifest
Class: 3
Specialties:
Availability: Close
Requirements:
Elemental: 70
Control: 500
Description: Armando control the water to manifest two giant two head hydra. The manifestations stat are 10% of Armond current stats. Both manifestation take 30 mana per post it is manifested.
Training: 500
Cost: 50 mana, 30 each for upkeep

Last edited by AjLuna on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet
Gold: 10,100
Class: Expert
EXP: 6000

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Shark    Power of the Shark  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Quote :
Name: Hydro Ball
Incantation: Burst and take flight, Hydro Ball
Class: 4
Specialties:
Availability: Open
Requirements:
Elemental: 50
Element: Water
Control: 300
Description: The use point there Palm at their target. Once ready, water will be summon and take the shape of a ball. The ball has a 12in radius all around and move at 50% of the speed stat.
Training: 350
Cost: 20 mana

Please use the correct mana cost, it is 30 Mana for a Class 4 Tehnique ^.^ Also please tell me what type of damage it does, blunt impact, perhaps piercing? If so what level of damage? Lastly, please drop the speed to 40% of Speed Stat rather than 50%.

Hydra Manifest is fine, although you are an Incantation mage, please give it an incantation.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet
Gold: 10,100
Class: Expert
EXP: 6000

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Shark    Power of the Shark  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 pm

--APPROVED--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Shark    Power of the Shark  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of the Shark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Roleplay :: Creation Center :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: