New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringer of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku

Bringer of Death Empty
PostSubject: Bringer of Death   Bringer of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:13 am

Name: Bringer of Death
Type: Hammer
Specialties: Mace- 100
Appearance: The Bringer of Death has an eight inch handle composed entirely of Valorite, just like the rest of the weapon. The upper part, the part that Kakarotto uses to strike people with, is a think, rectangular prism block also made of Valorite.

Image: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/EFX00342lg.jpg
Class: 1
Special Abilities: This hammer has been magically blessed to repair itself every time it comes into contact with blood. However, it's regenerating abilities is not all it has. When he uses it, it gives him +100 to his strength stat. Each time Kakarotto kills someone with this hammer, it gives him +10 to his overall strength bonus from wielding this weapon. Anyone who tries to wield this weapon besides those with the Mace Mastery special origin will simply not succeed, as it will feel as if they're wielding a 20 thousand pound hammer. Of course, to Kakarotto it would feel as light as a feather.
Origin: Gonzo layed on his bed, his life slowly ebbing out of his body. It was a sad sight, and Kakarotto couldn't stand to look at it anymore. But, it was his duty. This was the man who took care of him, taught him how to be strong. This was the least he could do.

In his heart, he felt a variety of emotions that he'd never felt before. Sadness was one of the main ones...this man was his friend, a word that he never used before. Gonzo was his best friend..he also felt anger. Why would the gods take away the life of someone who was such a good person? For the first time in his life, Kakarotto was uncertain of his future. His training wasn't even complete..

Right before tears were about to fall from his eyes, the weakened Gonzo grabbed ahold of Kakarotto's hand.

"Heh..I haven't ever seen you cry, so don't start now..you're an incredibly strong kid..not just physically, but mentally. I don't know if the gods blessed you before you were born, but whatever the case is..I believe in you. So, that's why I left you a special hammer in the cave a few miles away from this house. It was supposed to be a reward for when you finished your training..but, I only have a day left...so, go on. Collect your weapon and make me proud.."

So, Kakarotto headed over to the cave, and at the entrance was a lone hammer, made up of the finest materials. He picked it up, noticing it was as light as a feather...
Materials used: Composed entirely of Valorite.
Requirements: Mace Fighting - 100, Mace Mastery(Special Origin)
Availability: One
Total Price: 1500
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet
Gold: 11,000
Class: Elder
EXP: 80,000

Bringer of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Death   Bringer of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:24 am

Approved, unless staff sees any other issues.
Back to top Go down
https://tnarp.rpg-board.net

Bringer of Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Roleplay :: Creation Center :: Item Creation :: Approved Items-
Jump to: