New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time is being Wasted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet
Gold: 3000
Class: GrandMaster
EXP: 48000

Time is being Wasted Empty
PostSubject: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Vouno Seira such a wonderful place upon the mountains somewhere that Mujin could not help but come to in order to search for more animals or pass the time, currently he was resting taking a drink from his water bottle and over looking the area from his elevated height though he could still not see much he would offer a sigh and begin walking higher he was not looking for anything special simply a pet something he could train and mold in order to get him a better grasp on what would be needed to fully cause a beast to work with ally and possibly die for them. For the most part he could be doing better things but with no one around all he could think about was either tinkering something or traveling.

The young mans attire was simple today a gown covering his entire body which was purple in color and made from a fine silk with etchings running down the shoulders in a light gold color his feet would be bare something he had gotten used to in order to better get in touch with nature and animals something that along the road helped him better his skills. Under his gown he would be adorning five of his Kunai Receivers which would help him if he happened to run into any wild animals though he had not tested them yet he trusted in his ability's in making things.

With a small sigh the man would begin scanning the area trying to spot anything ripe for the picking.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Discover Creature Roll
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet
Gold: 11,000
Class: Elder
EXP: 80,000

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 pm

The member 'Mujin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Discover Creature' :
Time is being Wasted QSAdrp7
Back to top Go down
https://tnarp.rpg-board.net
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Now this was interesting before Mujin about 30 feet away was a cougar and seeing as how he had never tamed a cougar it would only further feed his excitement, with small quite steps he would move closer toward the animal before looking around making sure that it was alone first of all and that it was not in the middle of acquiring food. From his first glance at the animal he knew it was male and a nicely growing one at that most likely looking for a mate around this time in it's life Mujin could only hope to find a female and possibly begin breeding them in order to start a small shop they could easily be used as a guard pet or simply a nice add on to one's home as a companion. No matter Mujin would begin pulling out his kunai receivers and once h held three he would jump into the air and toss them all at once aiming them to land in a triangle around the animal before lashing outward sending a arc of lightning aimed at the Kunai closer to him, this would be channeled around the animal creating a sort of cage and assuming it tried to lash out on the man it would be dealt a hefty shock.

This tactic was simple tame by force if the creature fell to the stunning affects of the attack then Mujin's overall plan would work allowing him to carry the animal back to his home in order to begin cleaning it and making it a proper pet one someone would one day wish to own or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 pm

'Tame Creature' :
Time is being Wasted TYlx1ta
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 am

Second attempt in taming due to animal lore skill
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 am

'Tame Creature' :
Time is being Wasted AmmMvHj
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Around the time the beast woke up Mujin would be standing over it with a smile it had try'd to run but with a simple shock to it's body that attempt failed and luckily too, This animal seemed like a nice addition one Mujin would keep as his own pet. It would cause him to smile as he stood up watching the animal gain it's composure. Your name is Marley now girl, and you are hanging with me from here on if you don't like it i give you one chance too leave now

He would wait and once he noticed the beast wished to stay he would reach down and pet it examining it for any marks or cuts anything that would make it less valuable and a liability in the long run. Upon not seeing any he would scratch the top of Marleys head then stand he had enough time to find another possibly and male and if not well one could run into anything in this area hopefully not something of a too high caliber as he was sorta in a lazy mood today.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:51 pm

'Discover Creature' :
Time is being Wasted QSAdrp7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is being Wasted   Time is being Wasted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time is being Wasted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum