New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tamed Animals by Mujin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mujin

Mujin

Character sheet
Gold: 3000
Class: GrandMaster
EXP: 48000

Tamed Animals by Mujin Empty
PostSubject: Tamed Animals by Mujin   Tamed Animals by Mujin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:28 am

Name: Marley
Class: Class 4
Type: Mountain Lion
Personality: Marley is very calm and collected and has a unique bond with Mujin something akin to lovers, because of this she is very protective over him and they work extremely well together. She is also protective over other partners of the male as she considers them family despite all of them actually being of different species.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Stats: Strength- 400
Speed-  400
Reflexes- 350
Stamina- 350
Abilities:
Basic Step Movement: Marley's movement speed which involve a sort of pouncing movement where she lands on the balls of her feet in order to muffle the sound of her feet hitting the ground. She is adept at this movement and it is ideal for her combat style. In addition it allows her to move at normal speeds while requiring sound detection causing one to need 50% of her speed stat higher in reflexes than average to hear her movements.

Reactive Senses: Marley has keen senses of smell, hearing and eyesight and when focusing on one of those sensory organs she is capable of using them to detect things which under normal circumstances are difficult to track. This acts as her sensory medium allowing her to either track movement speeds double her reflexes stat or find hidden targets, though when one sense is fully focused on the other or payed less attention to causing a weakness to become apparent.

Repeated Assault: Marley swiped at the opponent over a period of time, over and over serving to weaken them due to repeated strikes, while these swipes do not deal damage they will instead deal knock back damage sending victims flying through the air using her strength to calculate the speed at which they fly. The distance is 5 feet with an additional 10 in strength the user has each stat  The true goal of this technique however is the capitalizing of softening up a victims defense every 5 swipes within 10 posts (total) the next physical technique Marley uses will deal defense bypassing damage due to their defenses being barraged constantly.

Dynamic Marking: This technique involves the pet urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odor that allows both it and its owner to easily track it by scent. Mujin's pets are very skilled in this, being able to hit targets very accurately, and even multiple targets at once. If urine is not available other fluids with odors can be used such as sweat, perfume etc. This is a prerequisite for using the mountain rush tehcnique & their variations as the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to track targets by sight while using it. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.

Mountain Rush: The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target drilling through them with intense force. The damage it can inflict on a human/Elve/Amani/Baraka/Elins target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself. This technique revolves around the user's strength and speed stats dealing piercing damage equal to 10% above their strength stats while the speed that they revolve and move through the air is equal to +10% to their speed. 30 stamina per attack

Other Details:

Last edited by Mujin on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umiko-chan

Umiko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tamed Animals by Mujin   Tamed Animals by Mujin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 am

I figured I'd let you know that the total stats that a class 4 can start with are 1500, so if you want to bump up some of your stats, you're free to. That's up to you, however. But I'll approve once you get back to me on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Umiko-chan

Umiko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Tamed Animals by Mujin   Tamed Animals by Mujin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamed Animals by Mujin   Tamed Animals by Mujin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamed Animals by Mujin
Page 1 of 1